Tuesday 3 February 2015

Games Workshop Dungeon Mapping Paper 1982

Back in the 1980s I dismissed this product as just graph paper and never bothered picking up a pad. I seem to recall it was printed with extra lines that could be used to create thick walls in maps. The image of the cover (below) is the only visual trace I can find of the product on the web.

Does anyone have a better photo of the product, or even better a scan/photo of one of the sheets? I've been thinking of printing a similar type of paper and would love to get a better understanding of the dimensions/line weights/colour they used.



5 comments:

  1. I've got most of a pack in my stuff - in fact, I still use it.

    I can't remember where the cover is though.

    I'll scan a sheet shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be excellent. Without seeing it I'd always have wondered even if I published something nearly the same.

      Delete
  2. Got an email address so I can send it to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      oubliettemagazine AT yahoo.co.uk

      I'll put another post up with it as a couple of other people are on the lookout for it.

      Delete