Saturday 9 August 2014

The Hall of Fire

I doodled an isometric map earlier today in the park. It's just a rough pencil drawing for now but I added some grey shading to make it a little clearer. It's effectively a rethink on a Fire Giant lair taking inspiration from G3 Hall of the Fire Giant King.  If I get time tomorrow, I'll produce a neater version in ink and see how it looks once I've scanned it.

I'm running a pre-order at the moment for A4 pads of isometric paper. Until 26th August they are just 99p each. Since I launched the pre-order offer a couple of days ago, I've had a great response and over 10% of the total print run of 250 pads is now sold.

The pre-order page is at: https://squarehex.myshopify.com/collections/square-hex-pads/products/a4-isometric-pad-7mm-sides


No comments:

Post a Comment