Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tome of Horrors Minis Kickstarter

I've been following the Tome of Horrors Miniatures Kickstarter for a couple of weeks now.  Today I decided to jump in at the $200 level (plus a bit extra for shipping and add-ons).  When the project launched I didn't think much of the initial 17 monsters they'd selected, but as things have progressed they've added some I like a lot more.  There are also some great potential additions if the next few stretch goals are reached.

The project seem better implemented than the Demons and Devils Kickstarter that Center Stage Minis ran last year (sorry I just couldn't get my head around that one).  This time they have included the option to completely customise the selection of miniatures your pledge gets you.  Added to that they are offering extras of nearly all the figures in the campaign (including some pretty big things) for just $5 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment